Subject: [Leica] FS: Fine Prints, Leica-R parts
From: telyt at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Thu Feb 3 20:01:59 2005

You've seen them on the Web, and a growing number of list members and others
thoughout the world have them in their private collections.  Yes, it's my
weekly sales pitch for fine prints of my photographs.

Prints now available, including those made with off-topic equipment, are at:

http://www.wildlightphoto.com/ordering.html

Prints can also be made from many of the other photographs on my website,
call or e-mail for more info.

FS: Parts for many Leica reflex cameras are listed at
http://www.wildlightphoto.com/leica/flexbits.html

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com