Subject: [Leica] Friday FS: Leica, Hasselblad, Canon EOS, and misc. items
From: mail at gpsy.com (Karen Nakamura)
Date: Thu Feb 3 16:53:40 2005

Garmin eTrex handheld GPS unit. Unit in excellent condition, but no
box/manual (you can download from Garmin.com). Y5000 in Japan only.

Canon EOS 1000S Quartz Date (aka Rebel S QD) with  Sigma Zoom 24-70mm
f/3.5 - 5.6.  Body is in excellent condition and is a wonderful
beginner-intermedia camera with M/Av/Tv/P and idiot modes. Quartz
date back. Lens is a good intermediate zoom with fine color and
sharpness. No optical marks. Would make a great gift for an undergrad
off to college. $140  or Y14,000.
        http://photonotes.org/manuals/eos-rebel-s-ii/

Canon EOS 3: In great condition with Really Right Stuff Bracket. Very
few marks on it.  $650 or Y65,000. See photos on my website below.

Sigma EF-500 Super (EO) flash for EOS cameras. Comparable to the
Canon EF 550EX.  Works great with my 10D.  Near mint condition with
the original case and  tripod/desktop stand. Ask.

Hasselblad PME-90 Meter Prism: In excellent condition. Optics are
perfect. Works great, but now I have a 203Fe, I don't need it.  $900
or Y90,000 or trade + cash for PME-45.

Hasselblad matte glass focusing screen. Horizontal and vertical +
shape. No notches. Good condition. $25 or Y2500.

Hasselblad matte glass focusing screen with central clear area. No
notches. Good condition. $25 or Y2500.

Leica M adapters (use your screw-mount lenses on your M bodies). Made
in Japan by various vendors $30  / Y3000  each (includes shipping):
35-135;  50-75;  28-90   or all three for $80 / Y8500.

Karen Nakamura
http://www.photoethnography.com/blog/