Subject: [Leica] #035
From: geebee at geebeephoto.com (GeeBee)
Date: Thu Feb 3 15:59:24 2005

From: "Philippe Orlent" <philippe.orlent@pandora.be>

Subject: Re: [Leica] #035

> Hi Graham,
> Just a question.
> Why do you use Agfa Vista? Price, because it was lying around, because you
> like it, ... ?
> I'm asking because I wasn't impressed with it when I used it myself + it's
> hard to judge the quality on a low res jpeg.
> I'm not judging your image, because that is, as always, very nice.
> Cheers and happy snappin',
> Philippe
>
> > Leica M2 : 50mm DR Summicron : Agfa Vista 200
> >
> > http://www.geebeephoto.com/2005/05035.htm

Hi Philippe,

I'm a long time user. I have always preferred the lower saturation (more
natural to me) colour  and when Kyle got me fired up to start shooting again
after a long lay off I just went back to it.

If I want to give the colour an extra tweak I use 'Fred & Mirandas' Digital
Velvia' plug in for PhotoShop. Thanks for looking.

--Graham