Subject: [Leica] color balance poll
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Thu Feb 3 04:14:19 2005

George Lottermoser
> to all LUGers,
> I'd enjoy a poll:  please see <http://www.imagist.com/colors/>
> (now peter's image -  hope that's ok peter) and let us know which
> photograph you find most  compelling as a photograph.

The two photographs are the same.  The warmer tones of the  second appeal to
me, but I don't think the slight difference adds or detracts  from the
content. The shot doesn't demand anything of me, except I am left  guessing
if they
are falling in love or breaking up.  I'd like to see more  of the girl.

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches, Louisiana