Subject: CC filters (was: Re: [Leica] Re: LUG Digest, Vol 29, Issue 124)
From: aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler)
Date: Wed Feb 2 14:34:02 2005

That all makes sense, Sonny.  Like you, I only rarely use a filter,
although in my case it's a polarizer that I sometimes hold in front of my
35cron.  Either way, we're not using a color correction filter.

My guess (and your feeling seems to be the same) is that if a film shot
would benefit from a color correcting filter, than so would the same shot
on a digital camera.  And, conversely, if you don't need the filter on a
digital camera then you don't need it on your film camera.  (Again, this is
all assuming photoshop is the destination).

It's all digital, one way or another.

Best,
Aaron