Subject: [Leica] Re: PAW 4 - 2005 - Lee Hermann (whew)
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Wed Feb 2 04:48:58 2005

In a message dated 2/1/2005 10:37:31 P.M. Central Standard Time,
firkin@balhpl01.ncable.net.au writes:

BTW, I
liked the concept of the image, and I don't usually mind "off-colour" of
artificial light, but then I do tend to be lazy and with white balance we
will all become less tolerant of colour casts in the future I would think

Cheers

Of course, those who shoot Digital with Auto White Balance have no  idea
what
we're talking about.  In life,  our brains do the  conversion, but if you
look around you'll see a wide variety of light  color.  I STILL think too
much
was made over the balance issue of that  shot.  Whatever other issues people
have with the photo are mostly  opinion.

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches, Louisiana