Subject: [Leica] Cylomen with a Leicanon
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Tue Feb 1 16:00:56 2005

So the 1Ds Mk II arrived today and after chasing my wife around the
house so I could do "first light" with her as the victim (her phrase)
I moved on to more gentle easy-going subjects, cyclomen from the
store. After a month of fog and chilly weather today was almost 70
here so I set up on the back porch although the later afternoon sun
had already dropped below the tree-line.

No tripod. No trouble with focus either, the viewfinder is very
bright. I don't have the focusing screen, yet, that has the
microprisms.

This is a Leicanon shot using the 100mm APO at f2.8, shot at ISO 400.

<http://www.splitsecondfilms.com/2005/02/_L3U0012.jpg>

Comments welcome.

Adam

Replies: Reply from firkin at balhpl01.ncable.net.au (firkin) ([Leica] Re: Cylomen with a Leicanon)