Subject: [Leica] Help with M7 viewfinder
From: jkoplen at mindspring.com (Julian Koplen)
Date: Mon Jan 31 15:29:32 2005

I would appreciate a little "market help" in the possible purchase of a used
M7.  As an eyeglass wearer, I was troubled by flare on my M6 and had it
converted to MP type viewfinder.  Nice.

Also due to my eyeglasses, I have to struggle to see the 35mm frames, and I
do like that focal length.

The M7 is said to have the MP type viewfinder.  The camera's serial number
is 2854xxx.  Is there any way I can look at the camera and verify for myself
that the finder is the MP type?

And if anyone has experience with the 0.58 finder, is it good to use
(without the VF image looking really tiny)?

Thanks to any and all for answers/opinions.

Julian

Replies: Reply from joseph at yao.com (Joseph Yao) ([Leica] Help with M7 viewfinder)
Reply from tdebartolo at gmail.com (Tony DeBartolo) ([Leica] Help with M7 viewfinder)
Message from jkoplen at mindspring.com (Julian Koplen) ([Leica] PAW - Week 4 - Clive Moss)