Subject: [Leica] PAW - Week 4 - Clive Moss
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Mon Jan 31 15:22:41 2005

>Photoshop, not darkroom.
>I have two monitors. They Leica shots look a little harsh on the LCD,
>but a little flat on the CRT. I think I need a better CRT -- its black
>is not nearly as black as the black on the LCD.

have you calibrated it ? there should be the adobe gamma tool that came
with photoshop. or maybe your graphic card has a control panel (at least
nvidia cards do have) with such a function.
didier

Replies: Reply from clive.moss at gmail.com (Clive Moss) ([Leica] PAW - Week 4 - Clive Moss)
Message from rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig) ([Leica] PAW - Week 4 - Clive Moss)
Message from clive.moss at gmail.com (Clive Moss) ([Leica] PAW - Week 4 - Clive Moss)