Subject: [Leica] daly PAW 5
From: brad at bradbrad.com (brad daly)
Date: Mon Jan 31 12:24:41 2005

thanks for the suggestion, philippe.  i tried rotating it, but i still
like it better the original way.  it has a sense of disorientation that
i find compelling.

--brad

--
brad daly
brad@bradbrad.com

What Would Bill Hicks Say?

"What if life is just some hard equation
        on a chalkboard in a science class for ghosts?"
        --David Berman