Subject: [Leica] Re: LUG Digest, Vol 29, Issue 116
From: profmason at yahoo.com (John Mason)
Date: Sun Jan 30 20:48:17 2005

Gerry:

>Congrats on the show....

Thanks very much.  Having recently written a (big)
check for 33 cut mats and an equal number of frames, I
crave a certain amount of reassurance.

>Is there I site where we can view your work.

I wish there were.  Building a website is one of those
things that I keep meaning to get around to.  This one
was done by a bright undergrad in the university's
music department.  Besides the image on the first
page, there are an additional four on the second page:

http://www.virginia.edu/music/jazzatuva/

--John