Subject: [Leica] Way Off Topic - KFC Ad
From: langhans at compwrx.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Sun Jan 30 10:25:09 2005

Totally off topic

Has anyone seen this new KFC ad?  I am quoting as close as I can recall.
Teenage girl sitting at the table with family says in an angry tone "Is this
a Family Reunion?  Why are we sitting here?"  A pan of a brother and father
all sitting.  In walks mom with a big smile and says enthusiastically says
"It's Called Dinner" as she sets down a large bucket of Kentucky Fried
Chicken.  I am thinking to myself, how pathetic is this?  I can't put into
words.

Aram

Replies: Reply from ahgraves at prodigy.net (Allen Graves) ([Leica] Way Off Topic - KFC Ad)
Reply from ericm at pobox.com (Eric) ([Leica] Re: Way Off Topic - KFC Ad)