Subject: [Leica] Re: DR5 B&W Chromes
From: MEB at GoodPhotos.com (Michael Eric Berube)
Date: Sat Jan 29 20:38:47 2005

Has anyone here tried the new B&W chrome process from DR5.com that I've been
reading about in the mags?
I've got a bunch of TriX in the fridge that I've not shot in a long time and
was thinking of giving some of it a try in my Leica.
Supposedly extends the dynamic range of TriX by a bit while still lessening
grain and improving sharpness. The subsequent slides are supposed to scan
better than the negs from the same film would.

Carpe Luminem,
Michael Eric Berube
GoodPhotos.com
AnotherMaine.com