Subject: [Leica] For Sale: Fuji GS645
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams)
Date: Thu Jan 27 22:30:22 2005

An earlier "Texas Leica".

Fuji GS645 Wide60f4 6x4.5 rangefinder, non folding type, the one with the
bar around the lens. Photos available.

Camera is in USER condition, lots of normal wear. Only damage - crack in the
front lens mount, does not affect use at all, and there is a small half inch
size piece of plastic missing underneath the eyepeice, no affect on use
though. RF is a little dim, the yellow RF circle never was too bright. Meter
works fine, tested it against my Bronica RF. + is over, - is under, o for
correct exposure.

Speeds are 1sec to 1/500th. Flash synchs at all speeds. Apertures from
f4-f22. Camera accepts 120/220 film. Great camera, but I already have 2
other 645 RF's so please give it a good home.

Asking price.........survey says...........$200 + $15 Fedex shipping in the
US

Chris Williams
N'awlins, LA, USA, North America, Earth, Milky Way