Subject: [Leica] You Call that SNOW!?!?
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Tue Jan 25 17:20:56 2005

One of my first job involved a commute from Arlington to Westwood. One time
someone moved into my lane a little too close and I stepped on the brake a
bit too much and my little Toyota spun 360 degrees across 3 lanes on RT 95!
Amazingly, no accident occurred!!!!

Soon afterward, I looked for a job that was much closer... Now in CA, we
just have to worry about idiots rushing while it is pouring cats and dogs...

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from dorysrus at mindspring.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] You Call that SNOW!?!?)
Reply from mcintyre at ca.inter.net (Jim McIntyre) ([Leica] You Call that SNOW!?!?)
Message from sdp35 at cwazy.co.uk (Craig Zeni) ([Leica] You Call that SNOW!?!?)