Subject: [Leica] Doomed: Leica MP 0.58x
From: gregj.lorenzo at shaw.ca (GREG LORENZO)
Date: Tue Jan 25 05:52:22 2005

Frank Filippone writes in part:

> Generally on this list there is a lot of criticism. There is also a
> significant amount of business and or technical expertise.  The
> commentsmade are to the most part not negative in the sense that
> they demean the company.  They are meant to, in some small way, get heard
> and fix the
> perceived errors that are made and applaud the positive movements by Leica.
> This comes from the experience pool. Something most companies want to tap
> into.

The problem is we have too many "technical experts" making "business
criticisms". I disagree with you in that I believe that a significant amount
of the poison pen scribblings on the Lug are in fact precisely meant in fact
to demean the company and to have an audience while doing so.

If I want any company to take anything I have to say about them seriously I
wouldn't go about it by writing up my point of view on a user forum I would
write them directly and privately and never on the basis of rumour.

Regards,

Greg