Subject: [Leica] OT: Palpal scam
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Mon Jan 24 23:52:36 2005

Sadly not.
I am trying Sp@mx at the moment to see if it works.
Pretty well all spam I receive originates in the USA though quite a lot
is distributed via servers in France and Poland. I think spam is an
American phenomenon but, of course, it spreads over the whole net. At
the very beginning I used to try to apply for the (American only)
services hoping that the spammer would take me off their list as soon
as they found I was English. How naive was I!
Frank