Subject: [Leica] Doomed:now a discussion of leica owners
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Mon Jan 24 16:05:25 2005

BD said:

would guess - just as you
have guessed - that most Leica owners have a single body and own, at
absolute most, three lenses; I'd guess most owners have one or two.

I responded:
In Natchitoches, Population 20,000 there are now (that I know) six Leica
owners.  Two have digital Leicas, one body each.  The other four have at
least two
m bodies each, one has an M and an R.  I think there are 14 Leica or CV
lenses among us four.

Thus Natchitoches may fall in the high end per capita of Leica ownership.

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches, Louisiana
Oldest continuous settlement in La Louisiane
?galit?, libert?, crawfish