Subject: [Leica] PAW 3 dlridings
From: Grduprey at aol.com (Grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Sun Jan 23 14:09:12 2005

In a message dated 1/23/2005 7:37:46 AM Central Standard Time,
daniel.ridings@edd.uio.no writes:
Yesterday my wife and I took a walk in the local forest to burn some fat
(doesn't work, but makes me wonder how I would look otherwise
Daniel

Like the photos, looks like my yard after a day of heavy wind. ;-)

Now as to the walking to burn fat,  It does indeed work, as I lost 10 pounds
walking in Poland and Germany last month.  It certainly was not the diet of
lots of Polish and German food!  My doctor was very happy with my check up
last
week, and told me to keep up the walking, as the weight loss and my blood
sugar, blood pressure and Cholesterol were all down.

Gene