Subject: [Leica] OT: POSH
From: sethrosner at nycap.rr.com (Seth Rosner)
Date: Sun Jan 23 08:43:26 2005

Gerry Walden wrote:

>> If you ever visit Southampton I can recommend the POSH Indian Restaurant
>> decorated as a First Class Lounge on a cruise liner.
>>
>> Gerry

Many years ago there existed at the foot of Fifth Avenue in New York City's
Greenwich Village a restaurant whose entire interior was decorated with the
actual interior of the first-class restaurant of the Cunard Line's
trans-Atlantic and cruise line ship Caronia. The food was good but it did
not match that of Caronia's first-class restaurant.

Seth, who continues to beg forgiveness

Replies: Reply from sdp35 at cwazy.co.uk (Craig Zeni) ([Leica] OT: POSH)
Message from douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas M.Sharp) ([Leica] OT: POSH)