Subject: [Leica] Week 4 PAW
From: firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Sun Jan 23 05:06:44 2005

This weekend has been dominated by collation of FOM2 but I have a PAW
as well

http://gallery.leica-users.org/Alastairs-PAW-2005/Week4

is a farmhouse we passed by on the way back to Ballarat. Once a grand
station, it is still an active farm, but the good days appear to be
behind it. We took 3 images of the house, and liked this one the best.
Which angle do you prefer and why?

Alt1:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/Alastairs-PAW-2005/W4alt1
Alt2:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/Alastairs-PAW-2005/W4alt2

I am all tuckered out: almost 2 straight days of constant work on FOM2
is finished, and we can resume normal programing. Busy week ahead.
Tomorrow is the 50th anniversary of the original exhibition of FAMILY
OF MAN in NYC. Wednesday is Australia Day and we are off to the Tennis
hoping to see "our Lleyton" win through, friday we head up to Sydney
for the weekend to catch up with LUGGER Steve Unsworth, and take in a
couple of photographic exhibitions, SO there should be lots of
opportunity for PAWS and FOM2 shots.

Please comment. The good the bad and ugly are all welcome

Cheers

ps the fom2 final gallery for year 4 is at the home page

www.familyofman2.com

Alastair

Replies: Reply from firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin) ([Leica] Week 4 PAW)
Reply from pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig) ([Leica] Week 4 PAW)