Subject: [Leica] Doomed: Leica 50 Asph
From: lambroving at worldnet.att.net (William G. Lamb, III)
Date: Sat Jan 22 15:49:03 2005

John,

My pleasure. It has always been my M.O. to have lots of low friends in high
places! :-)

If you don't want to deal with the border thing, I suggest that NOW would
be a good
time to making a raging stink with that rep before he sells YOUR lens to
someone else.
Since you have been a perfect gentleman to date, I believe this is
reasonable.

My dealer is hopeful of receiving 5 - 7 lenses either next week or the
following week.

Best Wishes,

William