Subject: [Leica] Friday Flares
From: aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler)
Date: Fri Jan 21 10:52:08 2005

Very true, Sonny.  I have a pecan tree that looks very much like the one in
your photo.  About one-third of it overhangs my neighbor's property near
our guest bedroom.  Ever since he got a carport installed under the tree,
our guests don't sleep so well in late summer!

That is an outstanding photo, by the way.  Really really beautiful.

Best,
Aaron