Subject: [Leica] OT: Vancouver/Victoria Lugger Monsoon roll call
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Thu Jan 20 09:59:46 2005

At 7:43 PM -0700 1/19/05, John Collier wrote:
>Are Ted, Tom, Henning and everyone else OK?
>
>John Collier

I'm wearing out my umbrella, and taking pictures
outside is problematic (it's not only pouring,
but _dark_) but otherwise OK. Vancouver itself is
mostly just fine, but the 'burbs are having
problems; both the very steep ones to the north
and the very flat ones to the east and south.

It's wet here, but 14?C yesterday. The snow we
had lasted for about half a day in the rain.

Snow, about a week ago:
http://www.archiphoto.com/Various/End04/source/13.htm
http://www.archiphoto.com/Various/End04/source/14.htm
http://www.archiphoto.com/Various/End04/source/15.htm