Subject: [Leica] Solving Problems
From: Grduprey at aol.com (Grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Tue Jan 18 19:58:11 2005

In a message dated 1/18/2005 9:53:12 AM Central Standard Time,
sethrosner@nycap.rr.com writes:
Gene, where are you? It was -9 F. ambient last night,
-25 F. windchill here in Saratoga Springs. Ground is white.

Cool is definitely here.

Seth
Seth

I'm in Cedar Rapids, Iowa.  Looks like you are having the same as us.
However, we finally warmed up today and hit 27 F, a major heat wave has hit.
;-)  We
came back from Germany and Poland a week ago and it was 20 and 14 inches of
snow, and has been under 0  ambient and -25 wind chill also since, until
today.
 It was much nicer there in Germany and Poland. ;-)

Gene