Subject: [Leica] Canon D20 price drop
From: rdcb37 at dodo.com.au (Rick Dykstra)
Date: Tue Jan 18 11:20:33 2005

Feli, those good ol days are still the new days for me.  Nothing beats
slides.  Anyone got an RTm gathering dust?  I'll take that obsolete
piece of junk of your hands.  ;-)  But be quick - I need it before my
kids get sick of slide nights.

Rick.

Message from feli2 at earthlink.net (Feli) ([Leica] Canon D20 price drop)