Subject: [Leica] A PAW at last! - Weeks 1, 2
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Mon Jan 17 08:53:21 2005

Oh well, I have finally given in and decided to attempt a PAW, but given
that my
photography proceeds by fits and starts it may end up a PESO and I will
certainly be trawling my archives.

The album is at:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album164

Week 1:

Ted and I had a discussion about the first photo; which I posted a few days
back. As he thought that I intended starting a PAW ,I offer as the first of
the
PAWs  - MY crop as opposed to his:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album164/ChristmasEve2004Alt2

(original at: http://gallery.leica-users.org/album92/ChristmasEve2004)

Week 2:

There's a flower stall in town underneath an arch. By 5pm at this time of
year
it is usually lit by Tilly lamps and a little electricity.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album164/FlowerStall220041229

I wanted to keep the guys in the background.

An alternate is the same from the shadows:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album164/FlowerStall120041229

Your comments are welcome as always.

Peter Dzwig