Subject: [Leica] Painting M3 / M2 / M4 Black
From: i.watts at virgin.net (Ian Watts)
Date: Mon Jan 17 03:48:03 2005

Slobodan Dimitrov wrote:

> Hey, someone asked, and I said I won't bother the list with it.
> if any one takes it further, it's on their heads not mine.

>>> It's not anything to sweat the list over.
>>> Being from Eastern Europe, the Brits have done far worse than
>>> Schickelgruber ever did. And are doing to this day!

Go on let it be on my head. I'm intrigued, Slobodan. What have we (British)
done (and continue to do) in Eastern Europe that's got you so upset? I've
always thought Eastern Europe was one of the few parts of the world that has
historically been off the British radar. I suspect I'm missing something
obvious but only a few things come to mind that might be relevant. The
Crimean War (do you also not buy French goods?). The British involvement in
repatriating 'Cossacks' and other anti-Communists back to the Soviet Union
in the immediate aftermath of the Second World War and, much more recently,
the bombing of Serbia as part of NATO. Going rather further back I think
English forces may also have taken part (along with other 'Christian'
mercenaries) in a swathe of raping/pillaging across Eastern Europe as they
returned from the Crusades.

Please let us know what you allude to in your recent posts. If it causes the
list to 'kick-off' please feel free to blame me for starting it.

Ian Watts.

Replies: Reply from s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov) ([Leica] Painting M3 / M2 / M4 Black)