Subject: [Leica] Jim Marshall in AutoWeek
From: rbaron at concentric.net (Robert D. Baron)
Date: Thu Jan 13 08:51:20 2005

John Mason wrote:

> Opened up the 3 January 2005 edition of AutoWeek, and,
> lo and behold, there's a long article on Carlos Ghosn
> (credited with turning Nissan around), complete with
> 11 photos by Jim Marshall.

I was skimming this issue last night (I've subscribed since the sixties,
when it was called Competition Press) and did a double take when I saw
the photos and then looked for the credit.  Definitely not the usual car
mag stuff and a good reminder of what can be done on an ordinary
assignment by a photographer with an extraordinary eye.

--Bob