Subject: [Leica] BESSA R3A or M7
From: billgem at hotmail.com (Bill Marshall)
Date: Wed Jan 12 09:25:32 2005

On Tuesday, Richard wrote:
>"I myself am not interested in most of their offerings, unless the 85/2
>sonnar is significantly smaller than the 90/2 AA."

Unfortunately, Richard, the 85/2 sonnar prototype that I saw in New York was
a monster!

No need to cease saying that it "smells like marketing hype." How else will
we get a few laughs? I've just been trying to dig behind the hype to see if
there is any substance there. But no doubt about it, the Hasselblad
marketing dept. has gone over the top with hype. (chuckle)