Subject: [Leica] Lets talk about projectors
From: rdcb37 at dodo.com.au (Rick Dykstra)
Date: Mon Jan 10 17:44:59 2005

Hi all.  I've been sizing up the RTm and RTs projectors - its about
time I got something other than a loupe to look at all my slides with.
Do LUGgers have experience with the range of lenses available for these
two?  As with M and R lenses, I can imagine that the lenses have their
own characteristics.  So, are any of the lenses in the line-up known to
be real beauties, or only so-so?  Comments on the RTm or s would also
be appreciated.  I will use the projector (maybe two in time) for
everything from reviewing slides, through viewing with family and
friends to formal presentations for nature buffs (who might then buy
prints!).  Thanks.

Rick.