Subject: [Leica] OT: What went right? (B&W developing resulting in normal negatives)
From: marc.osborne at gmail.com (Marc Osborne)
Date: Sun Jan 9 19:03:43 2005

Thank you Luggers and in particular Ted Grant. I did what I thought I
had done correctly last night but this time without the thrill of
rediscovering a lost calling. I was dispassionate, calculating, and
humble. I lined everything up in order, wrote out my steps, and then
executed them with particular attention to the labels on the
containers. Finally, I didn't use the stop bath and I was very sparing
with the photo-flow.

Result: fairly normal looking negatives with no streaking or bubbles.
It's good to be back and it's good to have list members help out.
Thanks again.