Subject: [Leica] oops
From: geebee at geebeephoto.com (GeeBee)
Date: Sun Jan 9 08:39:44 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: "Brian Reid" <reid@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
To: <LUG@leica-users.org>
Sent: 09 January 2005 16:28

> I think that in my early-morning stupor I just accidentally clicked
"approve" instead of "discard" on a virus message sent to the LUG. I hope
this isn't so, but if it is, please accept my apologies. All of you ought to
have anti-virus software installed, but I still should be more careful.

Brian,

Thank you for the heads up. Fortunately my anti virus software picked it up
and identified it immediately as the 'keyboard scramble' worm virus. It is
at times like this that I feel really smug about investing in a state of the
art anti virus splargle dip phlarg. Floog doodle pip muriki.

eegebe.

Replies: Reply from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] oops)
Reply from phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong) ([Leica] oops)