Subject: [Leica] OT ! a naked walmart
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Sat Jan 8 21:34:17 2005

In a message dated 1/8/2005 10:43:32 PM Central Standard Time, cmbrow@wm.edu
writes:
"We're doing OK with Walmart."

That's sorta the problem, Sonny; "We're" just doing fine with Walmart.
It's the folks who work there who aren't

OK, doing ok and doing fine are two different measures, and your neck of the
woods is different from mine.

Remember, I have walked in  tidewater shoes. You have not walked in rural
Louisiana.  Northwestern State University is not comparable to William and
Mary
in almost any way.  I don't want to match stats with you, but I'd wager that
much higher percentage of our students are getting their degrees with part
time work than there. Very few silver spoons here.

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches, Louisiana
Oldest continuous settlement in La Louisiane
?galit?, libert?, crawfish

Replies: Reply from cmbrow at wm.edu (Chandos Michael Brown) ([Leica] OT ! a naked walmart)