Subject: [Leica] When worlds collide: Dresden Dolls
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Sat Jan 8 20:52:25 2005

> Then she goes, "Don't act like you actually heard of them!"

In situations like this I always ask my kids to pick one song that they
think I might like and let me hear it.

In the case of the Dresden Dolls, I was spellbound by the video of
"Coin-operated Boy", which is the second number on this page:

    http://www.dresdendolls.com/video/index.htm

(There are 8 different versions of it on that page, depending on Mac/PC and
the speed of your connection). My daughter pointed out to me at dinner
tonight that I was humming the tune. Blush.

Replies: Reply from masonster at gmail.com (David Mason) ([Leica] When worlds collide: Dresden Dolls)
Message from durling at cox.net (Mike Durling) ([Leica] When worlds collide: Dresden Dolls)
Message from feli2 at earthlink.net (Feli di Giorgio) ([Leica] When worlds collide: Dresden Dolls)