Subject: [Leica] Re: OT ! a naked exposure
From: ericm at pobox.com (Eric)
Date: Sat Jan 8 10:19:01 2005

Steve:

>any lawyers out there?

Why?  I don't see how Wal-mart is in the wrong.

A guy takes a photograph on somebody else's property.  The owners of the
property says they don't like photographs being taken without prior
permission, and that if the photographer doesn't want to hand over the
photo, he isn't welcome back.  If he comes back, he would be legally
trespassing.

Am I missing something?

I'm all for photographers' rights, but I'm also for property owners' rights,
too.  I wouldn't want to be forced to allow other people to do whatever they
want on my property.

--
Eric
http://canid.com/