Subject: [Leica] PAW1
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Sat Jan 8 07:04:32 2005

Thanks Daniel,
Normally I go the PS method all the way, to push even lesser negs to their
max, or combine different negs or to take annoying elements out etc., but I
decided to do everything in "ancient style" at least for a few months to
improve my photographic skills: it forces me to look more at things as
existing light and contrast f.i.
Too often I found myself thinking "I'll solve that in PS later on" when
making a photo. Nothing worng with that, but it makes one a bit lazy and
"untrains" the eye.
Philippe