Subject: [Leica] Wanted to buy -cheap!
From: Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway)
Date: Fri Jan 7 17:55:13 2005

Hi Frank:

Yes, the Arsat. I originally bought it to try out the idea of a fisheye
for 6x6, before spending a lot more money for an F-Distagon for the
Rollei 6008i.

I want to try the 30mm Arsat fisheye on a 4x5 body. It should give me
about an 85mm image circle, which will fit nicely on the 4x5 format.

It's going to snow here again tomorrow and I'm planning on taking the R8
out for a spin with the R/80-200 zoom.  I used the Rollei 6008i with the
180mm in yesterday's storm.

Jim

Replies: Reply from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] Wanted to buy -cheap!)
Reply from vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko) ([Leica] WTB FRiday - anyone with a 90mm ASPH for sale, black?)