Subject: [Leica] Agfapan 400
From: lmc at interlink.es (Luis Miguel Castañeda)
Date: Fri Jan 7 12:35:56 2005

On 7 de ene de 2005, at 21:12, "" <marko1976@excite.com> wrote:

> Anyone have experience with this film?

yes

> I'm going to be shooting a punk band in low light, a real raw
> atomosphere and I want grain.
>  What developer have you used with it? Pushed it?

Agfapan is less grainy than other films in all their line.
If you *absolutelly* want grain, better use HP-5 or tri-X.
I get a nice grain using HP-5 plus rated at 1600 with HC-110 in
solution D for 13' 45'' (or so) reducing the agitation for better
shadow development.

Saludos
http://imaginarymagnitude.net/blog/