Subject: Releases [WAS Re: [Leica] Alright, I know they're not]
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Fri Jan 7 09:53:41 2005

Chandos, BD - Thanks.  Your comments and the reference helped.
Sounds like a truly messy issue all around but "Editorial" use sounds
like it could cover what is done here.  If you happen to come across
that URL, I'd appreciate getting it.

I'll search for the URL, too, and post it if I find it.

>Richard,
>
>This has been the subject of endless discussion on the Street
>Photography list, and if I could figure out how to access the SP
>archives on topica.com, then I'd send you a pointer.
>
>Still, this may be helpful.
>
>http://www.aspp.com/picprof/2004_3/hecker_kinne.pdf
>
>I feel that the bulk of what I've done is, for want of a better term,
>'editorial,' but I'm certain that there're folks on the LUG who can
>address this issue more substantively than I can.
>
>BD?
>
>Cheers!
>
>Chadnos

(snip)