Subject: [Leica] BESSA R3A or M7
From: jklu at sas.upenn.edu (Jeffrey Lu)
Date: Thu Jan 6 13:25:10 2005

Actually the poster said that (according to Mr Puts) CV lenses "are built
with
greater tolerances than equivalent Leica lenses."  Meaning less stringent
manufacturing/lesser build quality for CV lenses - something I have no
trouble
imagining coming from Mr Puts' pen.

Jeff

Replies: Reply from Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie) ([Leica] BESSA R3A or M7)