Subject: [Leica] PAW for the next two weeks
From: lkhermann at bresnan.net (lkhermann)
Date: Thu Jan 6 11:42:54 2005

At 11:40 AM 1/6/2005 -0500, you wrote:
>I really like the mirror effect in the second photo but think it might be
>better with tighter cropping to just the buildings and
>reflections.  Where, BTW, is the
>Chrysler Building in this shot?
>

>Dick
>Boston MA

Thanks for replying.  You sound just like my wife, who said, "Its nice you
put this photo on the site, but why did you call it the Chrysler
building?  It goes to show you that I am not native to the big city.  I
certainly wish at this point that the Chrysler building was in the photo.
Lee

Replies: Reply from r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor) ([Leica] PAW for the next two weeks)
Message from r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor) ([Leica] PAW for the next two weeks)