Subject: [Leica] To PAW or Not to PAW...
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Thu Jan 6 07:58:23 2005

One of the things I like about this group is that you really get me
to think about what I am doing with my photography.

I have the luxury of not having to earn my living by taking pictures
and doing a PAW properly is rather like a job.  Given my work
schedule, another job is just what I don't need at the moment.

I also think its important to use a mechanism like the PAW for its
intended purpose.

I do have a backlog of photos from my trip last summer that I have
finally processed and I would like to get your comments on at least
some of them.

So, no PAW, but look for lots of pictures in the upcoming weeks.
--
Regards,

Dick
Boston MA