Subject: [Leica] PAW week 1 uploaded
From: hans.pahlen at telia.com (Hans Pahlen)
Date: Thu Jan 6 07:47:16 2005

Thanks for comments!
I will tell you how this pic was made. We were walking this Berlin street,
and I saw the scene. My M2 was ready, set at 1/30 and f/2.0. As I took the
first shot, the man started yelling at me that I could not take any
photographs. My wife told me that some religions think that a picture takes
a person soul or something like that, and I though oh well, and we just
continued up the street.
That's why I only have one pic from this specific angle.
Anyway, I uploaded the orginal unedited and uncropped version as well, as BD
thought it would be better with more buildings in the background. I guess he
is right.
http://www.hanspahlen.com/05_1.htm with orginal scan below

/Hans

Replies: Reply from firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin) ([Leica] PAW week 1 uploaded)