Subject: [Leica] Photo Books and a New PAW
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Wed Jan 5 12:43:36 2005

In a message dated 1/5/2005 2:45:07 P.M. Central Standard Time,
r.s.taylor@comcast.net writes:

Sonny -  I take your point.  No offense taken.
I've now read Kyle's page, too,  and I'll have to
think about it some more.  Given my work schedule
it might be impossible.  The pictures I posted
are only current  in that I finally got around to
doing something with  them.

Thanks.

With a digital camera it would be a snap.   I  just about  only shoot film
now, and I usually have several to choose from.

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches, Louisiana