Subject: [Leica] airport security - mailing films?
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas M. Sharp)
Date: Wed Jan 5 03:01:22 2005

Anybody know what happens to parcels of films? Doesn't the postal system
have
similar checking systems for packages? I'm pretty sure that postal security
must
work along the same lines as airport security, after all a lot of these
packets
and parcels are transported by air too.
Douglas

Replies: Reply from alaxsxaq at gmail.com (Glenn Stauffer) ([Leica] airport security - mailing films?)