Subject: [Leica] Michiel's PAW 49-52
From: michiel.fokkema at wanadoo.nl (Michiel Fokkema)
Date: Wed Jan 5 01:20:55 2005

Thanks Robert,

Your right about the tonality. Neopan 1600 gives me very contrasty
negatives even more than you see in the shots.
Can you give me some advise to reduce the contrast? Problem is that I
don't develop the films myself and I probably have to underexpose and
overdevelop.

Michiel Fokkema

Replies: Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] Michiel's PAW 49-52)
Reply from robertmeier at usjet.net (Robert Meier) ([Leica] Michiel's PAW 49-52)