Subject: [Leica] Horrors! Falling Leicas!
From: raimo.m.korhonen at uusikaupunki.fi (Raimo K)
Date: Mon Jan 3 08:13:19 2005

The 4/21 CV does not bounce either. I dropped mine before Christmas while
changing lenses - on asphalt with 5 cm of fresh snow on it - the insurance
company is assessing the damage but it looks like total loss - lenses are ok
but the mount is bent.
All the best!
Raimo K
Personal photography homepage at: