Subject: [Leica] Intro
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Sun Jan 2 15:24:30 2005

Ah Jean, shoot in RAW. You will never look back. The R-D1 has a good
buffer. Not great, but with a fast card, you will not overload it. Heck, I
have a slow SD card and I rarely overload it. We are shooting M style after
all, not shot gun Canon style....

Imagine shooting in B&W but then redevelop in Color, or vice versa. 1GB
gives you 100 pics, almost 3 rolls of Provia 100F. Not bad at all.

use richard at imagecraft.com)