Subject: [Leica] No matter how hard we try...
From: vroger at yahoo.com (V.Roger)
Date: Sun Jan 2 06:58:41 2005

Hi All-
Happy New Year. Douglas Sharp submitted some wonderful
images of his Grandniece and nephew. While admiring
them I looked over images in his "Old and New" site.
Super photos, technically and subject wise. But how
intersting, two of the images were very reminiscent of
mine. A surreal wedding and self-portrait. Neither was
planned, both "spur of the moment". Douglas, yours
were so very good, but who would believe that no
matter how we try to be original, "there is nothing
new under the sun." Bests-vroger- my images are:
http://leica-gallery.net/vroger/image-59073.html
http://leica-gallery.net/vroger/image-62779.html